Vacancy open until:
- For the region: Baltic states (Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia)
- Localization: Lithuania / Estonia / Latvia
- Ongoing management of complex projects in Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia,
- Managing the process of placing orders and monitoring their fulfillment,
- Managing fit-out services performed by CAPS subcontractors in Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia,
- Managing manufacturing process of fixtures in the factory in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland,
- Close collaboration with Logistic and Sales Departments in Poland,
- Translation of documents (LT-EN, EN-LT).
- Excellent command of Lithuanian in both speaking and writing,
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing,
- Fluent command of any of the following languages would be an additional advantage: Polish, Estonian, Latvian, Russian,
- Readiness for often international travels,
- Accuracy, conscientiousness and excellent work organization,
- Competence at reporting to foreign managers (in Poland),
- Experience in a similar job would be an additional advantage.
- Our offer:
- Working in an international environment,
- Possibility of personal professional development,
- Competitive salary.
- Management, business management
- Contact person - Martyna Senczuk
- Other information - CAPS group provides innovative and effective furniture solutions for interiors and display within Retail, Medical, Educational, Leisure, Office and Workshop environments across the globe. We are strongly committed to provide outstanding customer experiences to clients throughout our One Stop Shop services: design, manufacture, fit-out, installation and project management.
CAPS SA, a CAPS group company, has its manufacturing facility in Gorzów Wielkopolski, western Poland. CAPS SA employs over 150 people.
- E-mail - email@example.com